All The Kids at Boulder Ridge

Fiona the Hippo Drawings

April the Giraffe Inspired Art

Monday, May 27, 2013

And the Oscar goes to....Student vids are up for viewing!

Hi All,
After I created our "Art Matters" video, I was deeply moved to find it inspired three of my 5th grade students to experiment with their iPad and learn how to create their own video expressing what art means to them.  I was so impressed by their willingness to take their ideas and create a video I had to share them on our blog for all to see.  Please take a look on the left side of our blog under the "Art Matters" video for "Audra's Video," "JoJo's Video," and "Hallie's video" and give them a view.  I think you too will be awed by their creativity. They did all of this work on their own time, with only each other to troubleshoot with.  Way to go Hallie, JoJo and Audra.  I couldn't be more proud of you and your work and your willingness to experiment with technology as a means of self-expression and an art tool.  You are so encouraging not only to me but to your fellow students. You are such awesome students.
                                                                           ~Ms. Burke

http://redhawkart.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your message will be sent to adminstrator for approval before posting.